Don’t miss out on these two great events this weekend!
The Garden State Wine Growers Association will hold its annual Cape May Wine Festival Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 8 and 9, from noon to 5 p.m. and Hawk Haven Winery is proud to be a part of this great event! Festival goers can take advantage of the warm autumnal weather to sample the award-winning wines of New Jersey, listen to two live bands, stroll through crafters and visit The Kids Zone which has activities especially for the younger attendees.
Join Hawk Haven at the Cape May Wine Festival
Cape May-Lewes Ferry Terminal Cape May, NJ (MAP)
Saturday, October 8, 2011
From 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Sunday, October 9, 2011
From 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Admission Tent open each day 11:30 am
Sunday – Gashouse Gorillas
- Sampling is $25 per person for those 21 or older (ID required). Tickets for sampling can be purchased each day of the festival at the Admission Tent. The Admission Tent will be open from 11:30am-4:30pm each day and is Cash Only! Sampling fee includes your commemorative wine glass!
- Tickets can be purchased IN ADVANCE of the festival by clicking on this link for a discounted rate of $20.00. Tickets will no longer be available for purchase or reprinting starting at 11:59pm on Friday October 7, 2011. Please make sure to print your tickets in advance.
- Joining us for the weekend? We now offer a two-day pass for $40. Passes can be purchased in advance by clicking on this link or at the Admission Tent on Saturday. Ask the Admission Staff for more details!
- Those under 21 are FREE, those not sampling are FREE
- Wondering what to bring and what to leave at home? Please check the Frequently Asked Questions Page – Festival FAQ’s.
Wine Fest not your style? How about a sunset wine cruise?
Enjoy a sunset on your cruise across the Delaware Bay as you savor some of the finest Hawk Haven wines and delicious Hors d’oeuvres. This event includes return-trip foot passenger ferry cruise, wine samplings and pairings, and the opportunity to purchase featured wines by the glass aboard the Ferry. Live music will be “on deck” as well!
Cruises are available Saturday, October 8th
Saturday, October 15th
Cost: $39.00 per adult (Must be 21 years or older to participate) with round-trip foot passage. Space is limited.
Reservations are required, so call 1-800-64-FERRY today!